Should I listento my feeling or am I just worrying over nothing?

This is my 2nd pregnancy and almost 3 months. I don't remember having this feeling in my first pregnancy. I feel like something is wrong. I'm not bleeding or cramping or anything requiring me to go run to the ER. I just have a sick heavy feeling in my stomach and that nagging feeling of something is wrong that won't go away. Had anyone had this feeling? Or am I just being a worry wart right now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its hard to say. If you can wait til the morning I would call your dr and see what he/she thinks. Is there a reason that makes you think something is wrong? Like your high risk or have had miscarriages?
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I'm the OP:

No crazymom, no reason at all. That's why I'm a bit uncertain why I feel the way I do. Maybe it's just stress? My blood pressure was a little high on my last appointment. I just feel crappy having this feeling.
    Anonymous

• I was like that the other night. I was sure I was going to miscarry. I talked to a few other people about it and I felt a lot better. It's been 3 days and everything is still fine. I took another test on Friday (the day after I was freaking out) and I still had my dark line. It's normal to worry.

This is my 6th pregnancy. I had one very early miscarriage. It's normal to worry, but it doesn't really do any good.

Good luck! Everything will be fine! :o)
    Anonymous

• I'm the above poster. High blood pressure doesn't put you at risk for a m/c. I have HBP.
    Anonymous

• OP Here:

Thanks Anon :29. I feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only one who feel this way. Hopefully tomorrow is a better feeling.
    Anonymous

• I have these feelings all the time. I was just telling my husband that i had a horrible feeling about cetain things and so he told me to call my doctor and she eased my mind about my concerns. Im almost 34 weeks lol and im feeling much better since i talked to her or maybe its because i have a doctors apt thurs and an U/S haha i dont know. All i know that its completely normal to worry. GL hun everything will be fine.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• WIth my 2nd child i was a ball of nerves. I dont know why either, my 1st pregnancy was fairly easy. But with the 2nd I was so terrified i was going to have a miscarriage. I had night mares about it. Then after i got further along i was terrified that i was going to go into the Drs office and find no heart beat. In my case i think it had something to do with the fact that when i had my first child i was young and she was a surprise, i didnt know how much i would love her or how much pain it would cause if something happened to her. But the second i waited a while for her and when i found out i was pregnant it just seemed like it was to good to be true. But i had a very healthy and beautiful baby girl no matter how many horrible things i imagined might happen. So i think that everything is going to be fine. GL mama and hang in there hormones are a b***h!
    cssmith

Answer by cssmith at 8:13 AM on Nov. 9, 2009