HPT question

So I still new to ttc, so I am about 4 days away from AF and i took a test this morning and i got a bfn, but that doesnt mean that im not pregnant right? it could still be to early????? i am sure that im right i just sometime second guess myself so i was just wanting a comformation on that..

thanks for all you help

also i have had alot of prepregnancy sympoms such as nausea, cramps, sore breast and oily face..............good that be a good sign?

HopefullMommy08

Asked by HopefullMommy08 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The signs you mention are also PMS signs. Hold off on testing until you are a few days late for an accurate result.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i always wait till i have missed a period to test. w my daughter i didnt test positive till 8 days late, so i dont bother doing it before i miss.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 10:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Yeah i know that they are pms signs to but i never have any symptoms with pms...........very occasionally i cramp but hardley ever
    HopefullMommy08

Answer by HopefullMommy08 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• There's a chance that your hcg levels are too low for the test to pick up on. I would wait now until you're actually late. Btw I have the same symptoms now that I did when I had my 1st baby (same as what you have now) but I know mine aren't from PMS b/c my monthly isn't supposed to be here until the 21st. So yes it could just be too early. Gl!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2009