in pain and need advice

course we never get sick during the week...i had was my doctor thought was a simple ear infection...now it hurts so bad all i can do is cry. i cant turn my head either direction and i cant look up or down. the right side of my face is numb and almost feels paralyzed. my speech is slurred and i just have that feeling that something isnt right...anyone know what this is or anyone know what else to do. Im on loratab 10 and an antibiotic but still nothing is helping...

singlemom4God

Asked by singlemom4God at 10:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Health

• i went ot ER and it was an ear infection but it had my ear canal swollen shut and was putting pressure on my nerves making the other things happen...thanks for the answers
    singlemom4God

Answer by singlemom4God at 11:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• You need to go into the ER-- things that mess with speach are often serious.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• 9-1-1
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• "the right side of my face is numb and almost feels paralyzed. my speech is slurred"

You NEED to go to the ER ASAP!!! Numbness, slurred speech are red flags for serious conditions. Go get checked out to be on the safe side!!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2009