you'd never admit it regularly...but i have a question

What's your biggest secret of all time? Something that nobody knows?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That the reason I can afford vacations and everything is because I have a trust fund. People think I work from home when I actually don't do anything from home. I just don't feel the need to tell people about the trust fund! I do feel a little bad about lying to my friends...
    Anonymous

• Now if we answered that... it wouldn't be a secret anymore, now would it!!!! lol...
    littlewolf

Answer by littlewolf at 10:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Its anon... Nobody will ever know. I wish I had something really good to tell but I don't.. I'm boring lol.
    Anonymous

• That I really resent my husband for moving us so far away.I am worried my children are going to suffer in school because they are not part of the southern god squad
    Anonymous

• Well ladies, here it is....no one knew until now...I HATE the little blond hairs on my face! I thought it was looking fuzzy. So I waxed my whole face and now it feels really smooth, but swollen. There. I've said it. LOL. No, really, I love to sing. I go to karaoke contests and sing for money, I sing at home, in the shower, in the car...everywhere! Everyone knows this. BUT when no one is around, I pretend I'm putting on a concert. LOL. Sometimes, I pretend to be singing at people's weddings that I know are about to get married. Usually ends up with me crying, at this pretend wedding while trying to sing. How funny is that?! Everything else that could be juicy, at least one other person knows about.
    Anonymous

• I ame very loney sorry a bout it
    patsysmyers

Answer by patsysmyers at 11:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I asked this awhile back but everyone said the same thing littlewolf said..no fun! ha.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I'll never tell...LOL.

shh

PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2009