Does it make you angry that this man is still alive and well and allowed to post this?!?!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572998,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g4:r2:c0.000000:b28768321:z10

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am muslim and this makes me angry!!!! I'm glad Imam Shamsi is speaking out against this hateful group. I am getting very tired of having to apologize for idiots so i won't but i will say that .. so called muslims like this.. are not correct and they are totally misguided and will BE severely judged for it.

as for his statement of those who died being in the hellfire.. for all this guy knows.his misguidance can land HIM in the fire.

Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• More:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/america_hater_in_qns_hails_hood_HvD7Z20qSwe9dp4obu8L7L
    Anonymous

• We need to hear more Muslims speaking out against this post of thing. to the lady above kudos to you honey and all the best to you. thanks for speaking out.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• MAMA..MANY MUSLIMS SPEAK OUT..but.. the media doesn't say so. i go to mosque fairly often and i take all kinds of lectures, conferences and classes and never ever ever have i been anywhere where they utter one word of attacking anyone.. rather they denounce all kinds of attacks.. sadly they are never advertised for the world to see.

thanks for your comment.. refreshing.. most on this site always seem to twist something up or add something.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Aasiyah

You are right about some people who like to twist things up. It is sad,but I personally know many ,many practising Muslims. They are peaceful people who are living their American dream. I know Muslims from Senegal, Iraq...they are all lawful citizens of US. They are not terrorists.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• lol you know iraq citizens that are lawful? I know Iraqi citizens that will screw you the first chance they get. They steal, cheat, lie, rob. They would ripe you off without thinking about it. Iraqi citizens resent this country for what has happened to theirs. They blame us for the killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent civlians in their streets. They love when something like this happens. They say we deserve it. Iraq believes in corpal punishment of its ppl when they disobey their rules, their women aren't allowed to speak out, the women in most part are the possession of the men. I know Im married to one. They are abusive, demeaning and arrogant to say the least.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Nov. 9, 2009