friendship

ok guys need advice. I have a friend lets call her ls anyway ls was married awhile back to a guy named fm and they have since divorced. well i still talk to fm on myspace and so does my hubby. he was very close with our dd and still is now my friend ls has a problem with it but i dont care because i dont talk to ls about fm and fm to ls. but ls is also remarried as well so i dont get it should i care about her feelings or just continue talking to fm cause i want too. i understand they are no longer together but why should i give up my friendship with fm. advice anyone/

MRS.KG85

Asked by MRS.KG85 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• You don't have to give up your friendship with fm. And I don't see why "Is" cares that you are even talking to him especially is she got remarried.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I would tell Is flat out that you like BOTH of them and do not want to be put in the position to choose or be told to drop one as a friend. Let her know that what she says to you is between the 2 of you, and you do not talk to fm about her or her new life.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2009