baby moveing

im 7 months pregnant with a boy and he kicks and punches all the time i go to sleep he wont sleep he will just play i sit down he kicks i recline or prop my feet up and he goes crazy in my tummy he only lets me fall asleep about 5 am then starts back about 9 what dose this mean dose it mean he is goin to be a night time baby hiyper baby what and how can i get him calm this might be a crazy question but this is my first

brittanymomma

Asked by brittanymomma at 11:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol no worries my daughter was like that too when she was in my tummy but then when i had her all she did was sleep lol. she musta used up all her energy in my belly. i mean she did wake up every 2 hrs but most new borns do but after that phase she would sleep ALL night. but all babies are different!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• by the way congrats on your first baby! if you want you can email me if you have any questions or jus wanna talk. i may not always have the best advice but i love to talk especially about babies! and bein a mommy!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• My son was crazy too! He was all over the place, sometimes my belly would look lop-sided cause he's be over on one side, lol. But after he was born, he slept all the time. He was still pretty active, but not as much as I thought he'd be, lol. As for sleep, just try sleeping during the times he's not so active. GL, and congrats on your first!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Babies do that. When you are active and walking around or just being awake with a faster heart beat, it lulls your baby to sleep but when you stop and are still (aka) the baby wakes up and wants to play. It will take a little bit after they are born (sometimes a few weeks) for them to get on a sleep at night and awake during the day.
    zoozleroo

Answer by zoozleroo at 12:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• My baby did that too. And as the PP said she's being lulled to sleep when you're active. It takes some getting used to. But when he's born he'll sleep all the time at first so no worries. Congrats on your 1st!!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:44 AM on Nov. 9, 2009