Is this normal?

well in the past few months hes needed space n time to think...and now wonders if we are just in it for our daughter. i have never felt that way. i know we really didn't take much time to talk about everything and that maybe she came to early in the relationship. but i dont regret her or being with him. but as of late hes been needing more space and when he got a new phone he used my computer to switch things from one phone to another and it downloaded some of his pics he had on his phone to my computer n it came as a shock to realize that not all of them are of me. i asked him about them n got ignored. so i ended up going thru his old phone one day to figure out who she was and got her number well one of my friends sent her a text to figure out how he knew her. well she went n told him about my friend texting her. but her reply to my friend was it depends on who u r. i just dont kno what to think anymore. i kno hes mad at me.

Brit151

Asked by Brit151 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• if you dont know who she is, then he's probably cheating :( sorry, but thats what i would think if my husband did this.
    acounard

Answer by acounard at 11:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• He said that its someone he works with but then why would she send pics of herself in her bra n underwear. if she knew that we where dating n have a kid on the way.
    Brit151

Answer by Brit151 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Cheating. Im sorry :(
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 11:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• That's the first excuse in the book, "oh I work with her" I worked with many men and you would never mind a pic of in my bra and even dressed on any of there phones. I hope he is not cheating and just needs time to get his head straight.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• It really sounds like you should have taken more time to learn about his character. Women tend to want to believe the best and often end up being deceived. Women also tend to be more loyal than do most men, especially when the relationships are outside of marriage. Women tend to think more in terms of being married, even when they aren't. Men don't think in terms of being married. That's why so many of them choose not to be. They like the idea of being free to have other girlfriends, and they justify it by saying they aren't married. What is so very sad is that women often don't make the discovery until after they have gotten pregnant. Your child needs a dad, so I think you have to do everything you can to make this work. It may help if you will remind yourself that you saw enough good in him to choose him to be the father of your child. You don't have the power to change him, but you owe your baby a good effort.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2009