It is crzy to feel this way??

Here is the thing, my ex and have been dealing with a custody battle of our boys, and its been abt 7mos. since i receive the papers . in oct. we settle to the parenting plan n child support he must provide... Idk whether its a part of me to let myself get over him... bcuz even tho i have my words n thoughts abt his character(A**hole) n how selfish he became... but why do i feel weird around when he comes n picks up or drops my boys off... like lately he has been giving me this stare that he had given me before we got into the battle... my mom n others have ask me if he aplogize n if i would go bac wit him... n i shake my head n sey NO! why would I? ... neways i jus dont know why i feel like i have something to sey or either i want to rewind or jus move on.. im lost at the end of the road ... does ne one have ne advice that has come close to the same boat ...

blssdwittwns930

Asked by blssdwittwns930 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Its hard to get over someone when you still have to see them.
    Be strong.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 11:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Sounds like you still have feelings for him, Think about it, Is there anything you want to tell him? Maybe he feels the same way, and just doesn't want to bring it up, because he thinks you'll take it wrong. Send him some hints, let him know how you feel. GL
    Anonymous

• Sometimes when things are over it does not mean it is over now you have to let yourself get over it you did not fall in love over night and it will not end over night so take some time if you have something to say to him do it in your own time. But let yourself heal with time decide what is best and do it but move slowly.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I second what pinkdragon says....she took the words right out of my mouth...or rather, off my keyboard.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I think it's perfectly normal that you would still have strong feelings for him. He and you have made children together. That's a bond that I don't believe can ever be completely broken. I know some who say they have gotten "over" it, but upon paying close attention, it's doubtful that they really have. Sometimes the strongest indicator is the hatred they say they feel for their ex-husbands. If one is over someone, then why does she still hate him? I think you are a very normal woman. What you should do about it, I don't know.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2009