Where's the best store to go to on black friday?

Somewhere, where I won't get shot, or trampled lmao.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• I have worked in retail for the last 4 years, and this is my first year that im not working on black friday. if you dont want to get trampled, STAY HOME!!!!! lol. people are crazy. I have ended up in tears because of things customers say when they get pissy that we (stores) are out of something that was on sale. Its frustrating.

My first black Friday, I worked at sears, which wasn't to bad, but I worked the evening shift. The next year, I worked at Pennys, which sucked (for the sales associate perspective)! people are nuts. The next year I worked at Toys R Us, and got called a bitch and all sorts of other names because this idiot couldn't read the sale sign and grabber the wrong thing, and last year I worked at the Santa photography set.

So good luck! lol
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 2:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Better stay home then, lol
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 11:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• that was my thought. i stay at home and lock the doors and if we run out of tp....too bad!
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 11:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• lol on both the answers, I don't go shopping on black friday but if I ever do go, it's usually to the store that has the best deal on what I want. The crazy thing is, I noticed that some stores have better deals on the same stuff after black friday
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• We went for the first time last year. We went to Belk at like 4AM and found some AWESOME deals on baby clothes.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:08 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Depends what you're looking for. Scope out the ads and make a game plan.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• My mother and I are Black Friday Divas every year, It's tradition. Our favorite black Friday spots are Victoria's Secret and Target!
    kidomom

Answer by kidomom at 1:51 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• No matter where you go there's going to be idiots. Sometimes those idiots happen to be with you...my friend and I went our senior year and took my ex. It only further confirmed my need to reach my goal to break things off.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:23 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I work at target and my advice is to stay home. It is not worth the drama. One year I got yelled at and then had a bottle of soda thrown at me because the store lost power and she couldn't see to shop. Somehow that was my fault. So happy to be on maternity leave this year
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 3:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• staying home shopping online because you don't about worry about crowds.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2009