i have 3 kids 2 girls 1 boy i would like to have one more...

am i aking for trouble having another one i just have this feeling that i would like to have one more i know that my husband is not thinking the same as me i don't know how to exsplane to hime my feelings dose anyone have any advise
?

jannie1025

Asked by jannie1025 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• Advice--use spell check next time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• from what friends have told me once you have 3 it doesnt get too much crazier having more. For me i stopped at 3 hubby wanted 4 but once we had 3 he realized i was right and we stopped. It is somethng you and your husband need to discuss maybe right now isnt the right time, maybe he will consider another one later on, but make sure it is something you both want otherwise it could cause stress in your marriage.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:08 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I have four and I'm pregnant with my 5th. It probably depends on how difficult your children are, but mine are pretty easy going, so four hasn't been an issue. My husband wanted another. You will need your husbands go ahead or it will put too much stress on you marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Well can you feed the three you have without WIC or food stamps? Are you able to provide health insurance for the 3 you have on your own? Are you living in subsidized housing or getting cash assistance? Can you put money away for your retirement? Maybe your husband feels you would be stretched too thin and is thinking about the 3 he has and making their lives better. If he doesn't want another one you shouldn't get pregnant. Only a trashy self absorbed women does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2009