Why do people whine about rude people on cafe mom?

It seems like people focus on it so much! I mean no one's keeping you here! There has to be something keeping you here! I have seen some ladies that are a hoot on here! Ever hear that old story: Grampa has new neighbors. So he asks his neighbors what brings them to his town. They say,"everyone in our old town is rude and crabby!" And Grampa says,"Well I'm afraid that's all you'll find here! I guess just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them mean! We are so quick to call others rude or mean, when they could be saying what you need to hear! Why delete their profile! They can just go make another one! Who cares!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree with you. i cant stand it when people report my question or my answer because i cursed or said something they didnt like about their religion or whatever. grow up people!!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Why are you complaining about the rude people complaining? Everyone complains all the time because nobody is ever happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Of course what you say is true but I dislike the really nasty comments because there is a way to approach someone's question with tact. There is no real benefit to being a total insensitive smartass. To me it's just really disrespectful to do that when someone has a legit question. but I suppose that is upbringing and I feel upbringing is grossly compromised these days....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Agree with ANON12:15
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Agree with JEANCLAUDIA, too!
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• OP here, See I share my opinion and someone whines about it! Wow! I am simply pointing out that there are SO many people posting about how everyone here is mean, and they want to leave! And I figure the first anon isn't any better seeing as you fail to see a point!Seeing as you feel so compelled to attempt to call me out on something!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• if you have a problem with others reporting your question or answer on cafemom you spend too much time here. Or if your the one reporting you spend too much time here. I've never even really noticed I've never been reported either, but then again I don't spend much time around here. I have a life.
    Anonymous

• Because this is suppose to be a cite for moms helping other moms. When some moms forgot that and insist on being rude to the moms seeking advise instead of growing up and helping.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I ignore it MOST of the time..if I don't, then it's because I feel like being the b***h I am. That, and I must be REALLY bored like the ones that are rude.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Isn't treating each and every individual with dignity and respect a basic human right? People need to learn how to word their responses in a respectful tone. I have no problem with people disagreeing with my point of view, as long as it is done respectfully. The problem is, some moms on here don't understand how to debate a TOPIC, and instead launch insulting, hurtful comments. It really isn't necessary, and it is sad when I see how mean women can be to eachother on here :(
    Pea22

Answer by Pea22 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2009