Weight Watchers?

So I had my son 10 months ago and I guess after having a baby you gain weight very easily or atleast for me this is the case. I don't know if its just stress or what? I don't eat horribly But I am looking into trying out weight watchers. I can't afford to go all out and buy a whole starter's kit or go to meetings but I know walmart sells books. Which one have you found that seems to work if you have tried it?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd check out the library for books before you buy them. My library has loads of the WW cookbooks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• After I had my son, I ate the weight watcher's meals that you can find at Wal-Mart. I lost 20 lbs and kept if off for 2 years. The only reason I gained it back was because I changed my eating habits due to my busy life style.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2009