if you weigh over 350 you eat free for life!

i was watching the travel channel and this one restaurant will weigh you and if you are 350 or over you eat free for life! i think that is just a terrible insentive! i mean wtf. really. they also have an all you can eat fry bar. and they cook all their food in lard. wow

loves_her_baby

Asked by loves_her_baby at 12:36 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Gross. It should be the opposite, if you ask me. Like if you weigh under 100 you eat for free. Or maybe I'm just crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I have to agree with anon :39

That's just weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• That is just disgusting. Not the people that are that big, but the fact that this place is encouraging unhealthy habits.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I saw that too its down in Texas i think and i agree with the pp i think if people are too skinny they should be able to eat for free
    Landynsmom62609

Answer by Landynsmom62609 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• But do the people actually let them weigh them? I would think someone that big would never get on a scale in a public place. Now, if it was a healthy place with only healthy food, that would be a different story.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Anon. YES.they actually have a scale in the restaurant! one guy hopped on and was 354 and he went YES! cuz he was excited
    loves_her_baby

Answer by loves_her_baby at 1:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Wow...that just seems very unhealthy to me. People bitch and moan about obese children, so now they encourage it. That's cute...about a cute as a liver disease.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:27 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• What's the name of this place?
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Good marketing, in my opinion. I mean, at 350 lbs the life span drops drastically. So, really, they're not losing more than a couple of coupons when it's all said and done.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/141591/the_heart_attack_grill:_where_you_can_eat_free_if_you_weigh_over_350_lbs./

the heart attack grill
    loves_her_baby

Answer by loves_her_baby at 1:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2009