feeling funny

For the past week or so I've been feeling funny. I'm getting forgetful and clumsy. My moods are swinging like a monkey. And for the past few days my pelvis feels funny. It's like my uterus is sore or something. I'm experiencing a little bit of stomach upset.. nauseas or outright hurting. I had a baby 14.5 months ago and I knew without a doubt I was pregnant then. I'm not sure now... Do any of these symptoms seem like early pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• They all do, but they all have other explanations too. If you're close to the time you usually expect your period you can take a test to know for sure :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• OP here: I'm not sure when my period is supposed to be here My periods have never been regular.. I breastfed for 12.5 months and was on the mini pill up until a week and a half ago. I know the mini pill isn't all that effective to begin with so if I am pregnant it's possible it was before I stopped taking it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• gotcha. Well, you can buy tests really cheap if you buy in bulk. Here's a site that has free shipping too. It's less than a dollar a test if you buy 15 or more. You maybe don't need that many, so I'd buy one of the sensitive tests (one that tests for 25 IU of HCG or less) from wherever you can find them the cheapest and if it's positive... CONGRATS! If it's negative and you're trying (or just want tests around for whenever you feel like testing) then buy them from here.

www.babywishes.org.

I love that site lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2009