scared

i been taking birthcontrol for 2days cuz i just got started, if i have sex without a condom can i get pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Birth control pills take about thirty days to get into your system and do what they're supposed to do.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 1:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Probably not, but it's possible. I will be able to tell you better if you tell me when in your cycle you started your pills... was it the first day of our period?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yes, birth control pills take time before they are effective...I though a couple weeks but could be wrong on that.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 1:13 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• well i just had a baby sep 24 and i had bleeding for 2 weeks after i had him,i had a lil bit of bleeding sat and sunday,but i started the pill sunday and i took it tonight but i alsad sex without a condom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Okay, I definately can't tell you, since you just had a baby. I'm sorry... having a baby really messes with your cycle for a while. You might have concieved, it's probably a 15 or 20% chance.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 9, 2009