ovulateing

i just got of my period on 11/3 or 11/4 tonight ( 11/8) i have been having lower back pain that feels like if your going to start .... my periods are not reg.. so i dont know i thought i was preg last month i even got 2 pos preg test and 2 neg test then after i took them i started but my period wasnt like any of my other periods i barely had to wear a pad and it was only 4-5 days (usually my period is very heavy for 7-8 days ) any help thanks i would ask my dr but hes on vaca till dec... thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like implantation bleeding. Take another test and if it's positive go to a different doctor to see what's up.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• You could be pregnant. You can go to your local Planned Parenthood and ask for a blood test. They work on a sliding scale so it won't be too expensive if you're uninsured. As for ovulating, it's usually within fourteen days of the last day of your period, but since your cycle is not regular, it could be different for you. Maybe you should look into an ovulation thermometer if you're trying to get pregnant.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 1:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2009