Prayers For My Family

I would just like to ask for prayers from everyone! I am living with my 2 children in a motel and am terrifyed of becoming completly homeless. My husband is still working but his salary has been cut so much we can no longer afford to rent a home/apt. I have no friends or family to help me out. Would you please pray that the Lord would send a compassionate family/person who would be willing to take us in until we can get on our feet. I know there are other out there who have lost everything " home, job,etc" so I am still praising God for all he does but I am scared. Not for myself but for my children. I am now suffering panic attacks and praying daily that the Lord will give me strength to get through this. Are there any other Cafe Mom's here who are going through homelessness? God Bless You All! And thank you.

Asked by BlessdMommyof2 at 2:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am sorry you are going through this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Answer by prdill08 at 2:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Heavely father I pray that you bless this family with somebody that can help them until the can afford to live again on their own and I pray that you send angels to watch over them, I pray that you comfort this woman and her family Lord you say in your Word that you will provide for us, I pray that you provide for this family and help them financially as well as mentality, Thank you Father in Jesus name I pray, Amen

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Prayers your way hun, hugs!

Answer by older at 10:44 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• sending many prayers to you and your family

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• prayers sent your way

Answer by jdmyangel at 12:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• May the Lord guide you and lead you to a good life. May you find a great job

• yes praying. have you checked with your church or other organizations that may be able to help? don't know what state you're in but check and see if their is subsidized housing. if your husbands income is low enough you may qualify if their is a program and availability.

• I just wanted to thank you all for your PRAYERS! Its uplifting and heartwarming to know that there are people out there who still care about a total stranger. I am trying to stay positive for my kids and holding out hope for a better future in these uncertain times. God's Blessings to you all!
    Humbly yours.

Answer by BlessdMommyof2 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2009