Lopsided boobs!

I know it's normal to have one boob slightly bigger than the other one but I feel ridiculous now!! I noticed tonight that my left boob is pretty damn bigger than my right. My left one was slightly bigger before, fyi. Any advice on how to even them out? My left one is the only one that leaks through my bras and pads while I'm just sitting around doing nothing to.

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 2:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am going to guess you are BF, if so make sure your not feeding on one side more than the other, sometimes baby will pick a favorite side and you will get a bit larger becuse of it. I had to start timing it and feeding more on the other side, they became more even after i made sure to feed a little more evenly.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Check out kellymom.com & search lopsided boobs and you will get an article that gives some great suggestions to help even things out as much as possible.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• nothing's ever worked for me. they just gotten more uneven with each baby.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2009