hi lady i just started using this site.... my question is really more like a story my husband and I are having problems right now and i think that he is cheating on me

earlier i went on his msn and this girl send him a message saying oh you are going to get introuble so i asked why pretending i was him and she reply what do you mean why and i said yeah why am i going to get in trouble so she just said bye after that i think she knew it was me why can i do and what do you guys think that message meant im 4 month pregnant and have 1y old baby boy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say he is. Next time, just say something like; "No, she's not here" or something like that. Think like a guy so you respond like a guy. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I would say that from that one conversation that's reading way too much into it. There must be some other reasons you feel like he's cheating. If this is it, then no, I don't think so.
    Beichan

Answer by Beichan at 3:47 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Does his phone ring and he won't pick it up? Or does he keep his phone on slient or vibrate?
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 3:57 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Is he texting a lot?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Do things not add up when u ask him questions? Does he act differntly around you? When he answers the phone when you call him does he sound wired or he's talking to you like your no one special? If he's doing any of that I think you might have a problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Another thing that cheating husbands do is clear all there texts right away or their emails.
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 4:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Check the internet history. Most have a time stamp. I caught my husband cheating because I would check the history after he was done using the computer and there would be large gaps of time missing when I knew he was online. Not sure if he was deleting it or using private browsing but either way it looked suspicious so I installed a keystroke program. The wealth of info I found out was great ammo in court. I got the house, the kids, alimony, and child support. I say if something does not feel right then it probably isn't and you need to get to the bottom of it quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I would say it is a strong probably. my h had a steady mistress while was pg BOTH times and when we had our son he broke it off. I don't know any details but its ugly. I am sorry that you have to deal w/this but I think it's most common for men to cheat when wives are pg-PIGS! I would have liked to chop his wanger off!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I would buy that thing for your computer that anon 5:50 used. I have heard of people using that, only to find out what they never could have with out it. If you feel that threatened, then go for it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I'm sorry for you. My husband cheated, and just a week after i found out about his girlfreind, i found out i was pg. He's my ex now.

My ex would say he's working late. You could not call the office after 5, so i couldn't call and check on him. Nor could you get in b/c the building would lock at 5 also. When i drove by, his car was there (he rode with her in her car to the bars, or he cheated with her AT the office after hours). She never called our house, since she saw him at work m-f. My husband didn't stop being a husband, so it's not like our sex life changed.

Sometimes it's diff. to find out if they are cheating. However, you should confront him and see if his behavior changes after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2009