Weight Gain at 16 weeks?

Man, I finally have my apatite back from all the morning sickness and I think sometimes I have gone overboard. I just always feel hungry when I don't take my prenatal for two days or so, I don't mean too, just sometimes I forget. I have finally gained like 3 pounds but that's all in one month. Seems like a lot to me. I don't know if I feel this hungry cause it's been awhile that I could eat a full meal, or if it's the baby telling me to eat more nutrients especially when I forget my prenatal.

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 7:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds about right........
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 8:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• 3 lbs at 16 weeks is fine, just make sure that the extra food you are eating is nutritious - fruits and veggies

Answer by missanc at 8:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• 3 pounds in one month seems like A LOT to you?!?! I gained 65 pounds throughout my whole pregnancy...once I gained 7 pounds in ONE WEEK!! Yes, that's A LOT! BUT I lost every pound breastfeeding :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:35 AM on Nov. 9, 2009