Need opinions

For about 2 weeks now, I've had a really sharp pain in my pubic bone. The best way to describe it is it feels like someone hit it really hard and now it's bruised. Now for about 3 days, the baby's been really low, pushing on my bladder a lot and giving me that feeling like I'm about to pee my pants. Today I went to the store and when I got home I had a glob of mucus in my panties (sorry TMI) but no blood. I have slight cramping in my pelvis, haven't timed it yet because this just happened about 10 minutes ago. Could this mean I'm dilating? The cramping is not contractions. But I have had a lot of braxton hicks also. I'm 30 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The mucus plug can replinish itself. I'm 34 weeks and have had this several times. I am dialated to 2 but thats common. As long as your water hasn't broken and you're not having contractions regularly that only get stronger, I'd say its normal pregnancy symptoms. I've given birth to 6 kids and I know what I"m talking about.
    kristinas8

Answer by kristinas8 at 10:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I've also felt her head or some body part moving behind my pubic bone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• It could just be pregnancy pains :) sorry dont know what else to call them...If I were you I would call my Dr. just to be safe b/c you are only 30wks and if you are dilating it could be a problem...GL sorry I'm not more help.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I think you need to call your doc, the discharge could have been you losing your mucous plug. always better safe than sorry, it is too soon for you to be in labor, so please make sure that you are not! You don;t want anything to happen, so please call--good luck momma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:49 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I'm 34 weeks and I've also had the same pain around my pubic bone. You described it really well. My hb and I haven't had sex in several weeks so I know its not from that (TMI).
    Anonymous