who else has a whiner?

I NEED to know I am not alone here. My son just turned 2 yesterday and he was a VERY hard colicky whine all day infant and somedays I feel that he's still JUST as hard. I have had tons of medical tests done to make sure nothing else is going on internally and there isnt... why why is he so whiney? he gets our attention.. he has great verbal skills, we redirect, I made up bedtime charts and picture charts, he is in 3 1/2 day a week daycare for socialization, we are consistant with discipline and we love him with everything we have... but it seems he is the hardest kid ever... I knew parenting wouldn't be easy but no one I have met has had a child this hard... will it EVER get easier?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think whiney is a stag. My daughter is 2 and whines all the time. I don't think she even realizes it. I tell her that big girls don't whine and remind her when she does it that she is doing it. Then ask her to ask like a big girl. it's a long process as it usually just makes her whine more! :) But I ignore her until she gets pasted it and then she cna have what she asked for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• It will get easier every child is different, but don't give up & stay consistant.
    YeahHer

Answer by YeahHer at 9:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• hey make him a little fennel tea, its a herb, make it like a tea you would drink, dont add a lot of sugar ,b ut you may want to add a little because of the taste. try that . it is a tea, not a medication
    mosaickathy1

Answer by mosaickathy1 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• what will fennel tea do?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2009