paranoia

my neighbor is is very paranoid.my therapist thinks(with out knowing her)that she may be psychotic..this is traveling on to me.i am getting very paranoid.i dont know what to do about this.i tried asking her she wouldnt answer.she has enlisted the many sorounding neighbors to watch us for her.(her husband told us)which is making me even worse.i cant ignore her cause i am sitting here and they will go by and beep. or i will go out and rake and all the garage doors will open?(weird)even my husband who never says anything said that they were watching him rake up his 25 bags of leaves.dont know what to do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MOVE!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yeah what she said! lol get the heck outta there! That's just creeeeepy!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:02 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I don't understand what you mean by "traveling" on to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• tell them you are fine and would like her to leave you alone, tell the other people she has enlisted in watching you that it bothers you, you didnt ask her to do that, and you wouldlike them to stop... if that doesnt work call the police, that is harrassment.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• What a bunch of weirdos! Why on earth are they so concerned about ya'll and your dang leaves?! If I were you, and I'm being serious, go outside. Set up a lawn chair and get a magazine. Just stay in the yard right where they can see you. Then, if they are watching, and I'm sure they will be, get up, and announce that you're going inside to take a dump and you'll be right back, then wave. I've had nosey neighbors before, too. It worked for me! They stopped staring at us! LOL
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Say no to drugs!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I have no idea what you are trying to say... Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2009