Any other moms here feel like they like woman more than men?

I'm bie sexual and when I tell my fiance oooo that girl is hot he gets upset. I've had three somes in the past and asked him if he wanted to and he said no. Any avice on how to deal with it.

little_mommy16

Asked by little_mommy16 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• I feel like that every day! That's why I have a Girlfriend! LOL
    MelJerika

Answer by MelJerika at 5:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I wish I had advice for you luv. My husband and I are poly. We tend to have girlfriends sometimes (my girlfriends usually but I share. lol).

It could be that he's really uncomfortable with the thought of you being with anyone else. Or he could feel that if you need to go to a woman then he's not much of a man. Perhaps letting him know that you love him and won't leave him for a woman might help. But I'm not sure how you could tell him that without him taking it wrong.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I've never been with a woman. But I wanted to before I got pregnant. It seems like it would be so much easier and I get tired of explaining to my bf what he is supposed to be doing as a bf. I don't want to guide him through the relationship everyday. I want someone who atleast kind of understands me.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 7:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• nope im glad mine loves it lol
    armywife0907

Answer by armywife0907 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• YES I FEAl the same way and i have never been with a girl but i cant help but imagin what its like an i want to but im scared and dont know no clean lesbos
    Anonymous