wtf is wrong with me? tmi

okay so my dh got busted wacking it to porn a week ago...well friday i finally decide i want some but he couldn't get it up....i was a little irked to say the least. well last night he tried to get with me but yet again, can't get it up...why can he get it up for porn, but not for real pussy? maybe b/c i'm still fat from giving birth 3 months ago? it makes me feel inadequate....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• He sounds like quite a selfish bastard. I would just say, "no, thanks. I don't share my husband with a computer, jackass."
    Anonymous

• Well, lets seee, that would not be your lose, that will be his, Go get your self a fucking hugh assss dildo, and go to town with it girls... One thing women can do that men can not ( or almost cant) it have multifple orgasms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exhaust yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!! then when he wants it, hand him a video....... or get your self a women!@
    mosaickathy1

Answer by mosaickathy1 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I agree with mosaickathy1, dildos are great to have. Why should he have all the fun while youre left wett and upsett!!!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• It has nothing to do with you, your weight or having a baby recently. It has to do with him. Just bc he can whack off to porn doesn't mean it's hard when he's doing it. My SO can't get hard a lot of times but he constantly rubs himself and just enjoys the feeling, hard or not. He has some medical issues as well so maybe your guy does too.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:36 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• some men have trouble with sex after their partner gives birth. not because he isnt attracted to you anymore. he now views you as his child's mother. and some men have a hard time with that. they feel disrespectful having sex with the person that is not the primary caregiver to their child. and if he watched you give birth... that may be playing a huge part in it. he might be afraid of hurting you.... and he may just be intimidated. think about what he witnessed.... most men have no idea what a woman's body... and vagina... is really capable of doing. give him time. start out with just foreplay. then work your way towards intercourse. sometimes men need extra time to warm back up to the idea of sex. my husband was terrified of my vagina after witnessing the birth of our daughter. he was super careful lol. so talk to him... you might be suprised
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 12:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Oh my God......have a little class and maturity and quit using the filthy language!!! She needs real advice and some counseling from a professional therapist, okay? I can't believe the advice you pervy Moms are giving her! GROW UP! You sound like 15 year old PORN stars.
    Anonymous

• Okay, I'm torn between agreeing with Anon 12:00 and IGotLuckyInKy.......

My immediate hot-tempered Irish response would be what Anon said.......Maybe after I'd cooled down a bit and said a few prayers I might be able to give hubby the benefit of the doubt and talk to him about the concerns IGot raised.

If he continued to refuse me but continued to say "Yes, yes, yes!" to himself all the time, I would have issues.....but I have issues with porn anyway......I HATE IT! I think the only way it wouldn't make me feel inadequate is if I was a porn star myself and that ain't gonna happen! LOL!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 12:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I dunno but it would make me so mad!! I figure it might be because it's easier for him to not have to do it physically with you, cause I used to have that issue with my hubs. He didn't really watch porn but would just wanna do stuff by himself cause he was too outta shape to do it with me. He also does have diabetes, but I think a lot of it was lazy bachelor habits. So meanwhile I was left lonely and unsatisfied, because to me, other forms just weren't the same. I wanted actual lovemaking with my husband, not anything else. It took awhile to get things through to him, but I finally made him realize how left out and horrible I felt and I guess he took it to heart. With some guys it may really be like they get off on the porn and stuff, but in my case it was basically just laziness.
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• oh it's not b.c i'm a "new mom" this is our 2nd child
    Anonymous