This dream is bothering me

I had a dream last night that my SO was cheating on me and when I found out I asked how long this been going on he said 1 year, it started when they were doing inventory at the store they were working at late night. He doesnt even work in that kind of field so i dont know why i dreamed that he is a waiter, he has never done inventory, lol. I just dont understand it what does it mean to dream you SO is cheating, I have no reason to think he is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you watched something on tv before bed that made you dream that
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• do you know anyone who is being cheated on, maybe guilt that you havent told on them .. have you been thinking of other guys, even movie stars? etc... or you could suspect him of not being faithful in some other way... idk!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:23 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• It is a dream, try and forget. Dreams are the way of the brain to organize and catalog the day before. That is why they are random and weird. Unless you are like the women from medium. Are you?

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Ugh, dreams like that suck. I had them bad each time I was pregnant! I was like, for real? Hormones have to mess with you in your dang dreams, too?! I always heard that you dream about the last thing you think about. Who knows what you were thinking about...could have been a movie (horror, of course) or a song, or anything like that. Dreams sometimes have no logic.
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Are you expecting? It is very common for women who are pregnant to dream that their SO/spouse is cheating. My sister had them a lot. She would wake up and find it hard not to be mad at her DH...even though it was only a dream.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2009