How often do you do dishes? How many do you let pile up before you do them?

I always try to wait until there is one side of the sink full. What do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• UGH I cant let them pile up .
    I wash them as I use them.
    If I use a plate for lunch I wash it rigth away
    My sink is always empty
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I just run the dishwasher when it gets full
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• NEVER!!! I let them soak and then load the dishwasher, twice a day. We use a lot of dishes:)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I run a full dishwasher every night. I hate dishes in the sink. If it can't go in the dishwahser, I hand wash it right away.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• LOL I wish I had your will-power Mrs.Owen86! Not me, I'm used to having a dishwasher. We moved into a house that has one, but it doesnt work! It just sits there and teases me! I usually do them at the end of the day. I have 3 kids and I'm 34 weeks pregnant with our 4th so sometimes my husband will feel sorry for me and do them for me LOL I'm spoiled I guess :)
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I wash dishes every night, Morning & noon are smaller meals, so I stack them in water till after dinner. If I skip washing them one evening, I sure am sorry to see the stack the next morning, already piled up!
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 10:19 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• i wait until it would fill the dish washer, i dont see the point in doing them 3 or 4 times before it is full, i rinse all my dishes but dh is gross and doesnt.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I can't go to sleep at night if there are dishes in the sink!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• i absolutely can not let them pile up- there is nothing worse than waking up to a mess!

i run the dishes before bed, unload them in the morning, rinse and put them in the dishwasher as i go throughout the day. that way i never have a mess.
    when i cook/bake, i wash as i go, so that i can enjoy what i just made, without a mess looming over me.

its not willpower- its habit. just like smokers don't become addicted over night, it takes a month or so to reform good habits- i wasn't ALWAYS this way! i moved out on my own when i was 17... boy did i have a lot to learn!!! and dishes were a good start.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:27 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I hate doing the dishes, always have. My house is super neat, dusted, organized, and then there is like a huge pile of dishes! lol Anyway to answer your question, I usually get a sink full, or more and do them the next morning. I dont care....I would rather spend time reading to my kids than cramming everything in on one night.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2009