How much time do you spend on cafemom?

I always come straight to the PC whenever I have free time, to answer questions, and ask one if I have one. It is my moment of "ME" time even though I usually spend it talking about my son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• A lot, I'm a SAHM and don't know anyone where I live. So you ladies are the only adults I really talk to:)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I'm a SAHM too in a small, small town so socializing can be difficult LOL....but I dont get on nearly as much as I used to, now I'm on facebook a lot!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I work full time, I always have my browser open to cm, and its slow so when I have nothing to do I pull up the browser.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Alot! lol whenever it's boring at work or I get a minute to myself at home I come on here. I think Latte Land is to blame lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I am usually on on here during the week in the morning time off and on. When my dd's having breakfast or napping. Average about an hour a day!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:36 AM on Nov. 9, 2009