Advice on losing my baby belly

I need advice on losing my baby belly. I have asthma and cant run. and i work fulltime and dont have a lot of extra time on my hands. Any good diet tips, and exercise tips? Ive recently started trying yoga very relaxing but dont know if its helping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Are you breastfeeding? That made the weight come right off of me. When you feel ready, start slow and do crunches on a yoga ball. They hurt like hell but work your entire stomach lol. Don't over do yourself though and give yourself a day break in between to give your muscles a chance to rebuild. Cardio is usually the best thing for belly fat, but seeing that you have asthma, that will be difficult. I recommend watching what you eat as well. Eat sugar and carbs in moderation and go for a lot of walks too. Hope this helps and best of luck to you!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I did belly dancing, and i know it sounds crazy, but it totally worked for me........and ya know sex helps too....lol
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• i also have been doin belly dancing while pregnanat too....its great..i highly recommend it :) you can probably find alot of it on youtube even
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yeah! Bellydancing is a lot of fun and it seriously works EVERYTHING! It's also good for getting that sex workout that guitarmom101 mentioned lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Well, sit ups always work for me and pilates. Just start doing crunches. It only takes a few mins.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 10:57 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Wii fit
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2009