Supposed to bring a gift to bachlorette party................

I just received an invitation to a bachlorette party.....it says "Please bring a pair of underwear that describes YOU for a game and a gift to the bride"

so, any ideas? I'm thinking funny is the only way to go here.............

I suppose I could bring nothing and say I go commando.........

l-momoftwo

Asked by l-momoftwo at 10:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I for one think your commando idea is hysterical! As for a gift I would say lingerie some sort.

canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Thats a neat idea for a new bride. Dont know what to tell you but, neat idea.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• That sounds like a fun game! Commando is a good idea but won't be a gift to the bride. So I say bring a cute pair of VS underwear. But also remember to get it in a size she can wear. That is going to be hilarious, especially if older women are invited to this! LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• LOL! That's pretty funny! You should say that when its your turn to give the gift...then pull out the real deal.....granny panties. :)
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Some nice white cotton briefs are always good.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Awwwww,.......Katlyne beat me to my answer! Granny panties all the way - in the biggest size you can find would be hilarious! Then a nice sexy pair as a "real" gift too! I had a lingerie shower and got some "real" gifts but also a lot of "gag" gifts which made it SO fun and funny!
    OR: Check out Dr. Laura Bermans website, she sells the vibrating panties that were featured in Katherine Hiegels recent move (can't remember the name of the movie...).
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2009