Brown discharge=Pregnancy?

I've never had this happen to me before. Last night I had brown discharge and it's continuing on today. The other day I notice some blood with I thought was implantion bleeding-I had sex on the 2nd and this was on the 6th. I know the brown stuff is probably just blood but what's going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?  Do that first to rule out pregnancy.  It is not uncommon to have discharge as this is a sign of ovulation, but when it is colored, you need to have that checked out as you could have an infection.  Itching, burning, or foul smell when you urinate? If so, then it could be an infection.  If you are spotting blood and discharge then you should schedule an appointment and see your OBGYN. Don't dismiss any signs and symptoms. 

delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 12:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2009