any one have this same situation?

Hi I am 23 I have had a copper iud for a little over 2 years. I am on day 23 of my cycle expecting to get my period this saturday at day 28. I have been feeling very bloated I put on about 5 lbs and I never ever fluctuated in weight even when getting my period I am very gassy and my tummy feels heavy. I've been peeing more frequently and I have egg white cm ( not infection) my dr told me to wait a week until after I missed my period to take a pregnancy test as with my son my pregnancy didn't show up until I was close to two weeks late! I also have been feeling these twitches in my lower abdomen not like gas moving like butterflys and slight dull abdominal cramping in my left ovary then my right then both at times but its very dull and doesn't last long. Comes on and off throughout the day. Do you think I'm pregnant? Anyone else have these symptoms and be pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 24 and i also had an IUD (paragard) i got pregnant right away after i had it removed the egg white cm is a sign of ovulation getting close or ovulation if you are trying to get pregnant now would be the time to start trying, i can't give you much more information you need to know the last time you had sex and the first day of your last period to be able to even guess whether or not you might be pregnant, if you were pregnant you wouldn't be able to feel any movements or anything
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• It doesn't sound like pregnancy to me. The ovary thing is more likely ovulation or something rather than pregnancy, there are lots of reasons one might gain five pounds or have gas...and egg white mucus occur before you conceive. The twitches are likely muscle spasms, I used to have those two even when not pregnant and got freaked out cuz it felt so much like a baby's kicks. Until you miss a period I don't think there is any reason to believe you are pregnant.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Hi thanks for the advice! I am sure I already ovulated if I am on day 23 of my cycle. I will play the waiting game! I hated that when I was pregnant with my son! Time will tell saturday is when I am suppose to get my period.
    Anonymous

• I had a paraguard IUD for 8 years and my period was like clock work. One month I was 12 days late so I went in for blood test and I wasn't preg. My doc told me that the IUD become even more effective the longer you have it.
    I agree with the other comments, that type of discharge is a sign of ovulation. You're probably not pregnant.
    Also, I got my IUD removed and it only took me about 4 months to get preg. I had it put in when I was 21.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Thanks for the advice! I will post when I know whats going on! thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 10, 2009