What do you hate the most?

What house hold chore do you despise? for me its a close tie between dishes/Laundry (and I do have a dish washer, clothes washer and dryer)

sarahdicksonjr

Asked by sarahdicksonjr at 11:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cat litter pan
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• All of them.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I CAN CLEAN MY HOUSE SPOTLESS ....BUT I DESPISE FOLDING CLOTHES....I LOVE WASHING THEM ETC! I'D CLEAN ANYBODY'S WHOLE HOUSE FOR THEM IF THEY WOULD JUST FOLD MY CLOTHES LOL!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I hate all of them, but most of all the bathroom I don't know why I just think it's gross
    Juicy_Mom_of_2

Answer by Juicy_Mom_of_2 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Floors(as in sweeping/mopping).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• folding and putting the laundry away.

oh and the dishes that need to be hand washed - I have severe psoriasis on my hands (they look like a cheese grater was run over them all cracked and sore) and can barely type much less scrub dishes.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:23 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I am with Elizabethsmom902 on this one... I HATE folding laundry and putting it away.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I'd have to say cleaning my kitchen floor and entry way. I have this hard ceramic tile, light in color, and the dog hair just shows up something awful. I tell you, I am completely obsessed with it. I can sweep it and mop it and five minutes later, it's back. I hate it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Bathrooms! I don't do bathrooms. When my husband and I got married the deal was, he does bathrooms and I will do everything else. I just think it's so disgusting.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 11:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Laundry. I have four people to wash clothes for and it seems like it just does not end. Then there are sheets and towels, kitchen rags and dishtowels. Right after laundry would be the floors. We have hardwood throughout our house. I hate sweeping and mopping the entire house. It takes the better part of a day just to do that.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2009