Shrinking your own stomach.

so i was thinking. hmm lol. I have a friend who had the band put on her stomach to lose weight. She lost weight so I was thinking why can't i shrink my own stomach? Now if you stop eating so much wont your stomach just shrink on it's own?? I think that it might. So i decided to try to do it. I ATE NOTHING but one bowl of cereal a day. I took hydroxicut to help with the hunger and water pills to get rid of my gut. Now it actually worked! I don't want to eat as much as I was eating before now the bowl of cereal and lots of fruit 2 o. (flavored water) has helped me alot. I took those pills for one week and now i dont need them. I just get up have a coffee and have a bowl of cereal for lunch. I clean my house and stay active. It's modivating because i have my pants on and no fat ROLL!! What do you ladies think? I have done this before and it ALWAYS stay off until i get preggo. As long as i stop feeding my FAT it stops growing!!

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 11:47 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• yeah i agree with you. you can shrink and expand your stomach on your own just by eating less or more. i pretty much do the same thing, except i dont eat cereal - i dont carbs, i eat protein, i take mega-t green tea pills, drink lots of water & sometimes celcius drinks and i exercise as much as possible. i personally think you would be better off eating two meals a day of maybe chicken & salad or tuna fish or veggies or something instead of own bowl of cereal, but if thats what works for you then good!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I know you can shrink your own stomach!!! I have done it before, I have also expanded my stomach, now it's time to shrink it again!!! and I"m going to try your method!! Thanks!!!
    krismyboy3

Answer by krismyboy3 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Eating one bowl of cereal a day to lose weight is not OK. It's going to leave you totally malnourished and it basically amounts to anorexia.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• after i shrink my stomach and get down to the size i want to be. I can eat a cheeseburger and not gain a pound. I just have to get myself down to where i wanna be. I don't plan to eat a bowl of cereal every day for the rest of my life. I am on cafemom forever if you don't believe my method works just check on me and my pics from time to time.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Hmmm it's not a very healthy weight loss plan. You may not be "starving" yourself, but you are starving your body of the nutrients you need.

I swear by the diabetic diet. I've been advised by health professionals that it is the diet everyone should be on. What you're describing is a yo-yo diet. It's a quick fix, not intended for long term use. Chances are, you will gain the weight back and have to resort to the same pattern. Eventually, you're body will figure out what you're doing and that will throw off your metabolism significantly.

When you think long term in your eating habits, you will get long term results.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 4:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• ok Your stomach is a standard size.You can fill it to make it expand or you can put nothing in it and have it stay its natural size but you can not permanantly shrink it without surgery. Let me explain something to you of why your way of eating is actually harmful for you. Sure it works but its not safe at all. Of course you are losing weight .But you know what else you are losing ? like what kind of weight your losing ? Its muscle. When you choose to give your body less fuel (food) than what it needs your body goes into whats called famine( starvation mode) Your body will store what it can live the longest on which is fat. Your body lives on what it cant survive on very long first which is muscle. when the muscle is gone your body goes to burning the fat . Sure you are losing weight but you are killing your metabolism. Much better to eat right , do your cardio and strength train .Its worth it .
    chicklet34

Answer by chicklet34 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2009