Weird pulling on rightside?

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I started to experience this weird pulling on the right side(not on my belly bump)-like a strong muscular pull of some sort which doesn't hurt but feels soo weird. It feels like it''s kind of numb or frozen or hard..it's not kicking or anything like that

What can this be?

I have also started to feel pain in my ribs (directly under the right breast only) but not at the same time as the pulling thing

Lulu_101

Asked by Lulu_101 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be ligament pain or where ur baby is laying because i am 25 weeks as well an i feel the same thing an i asked the doctor an she was like ur baby is laying on that one side so it could be that dont worry everything is a ok! just baby an stretching good luck u havign a boy or agirl?
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Mention it to your doctor next time you go. But sounds pretty normal to me. There are so many muscles and ligaments stretching and changing that you there will be odd sensations. And thats what this sounds like. Just one more thing noone warns you about...lol
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 3:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2009