Do you know what this could be and how to make it feel better?

My belly hurts... feels like its going explode. I feel all hungry but full at the same time... it keeps making sounds. When I eat, I just feel fuller and more miserable but still have that hungry feeling afterwards.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Constipation???
    Anonymous

• Maybe... thanks.
    Anonymous

• I would stop eating before you puke. If you're not processing your food right, it could be any number of things.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Gas...constipation...could be that you have a flu-type bug in your system that isn't obvious yet. I know when I get the "flu" (not influenza, but the viral bugs that make you puke & have diarrhear) I'll feel the same way, and then after a day or so it'll all come up and everything will be coming out of both ends for a couple of days. For now - get a good probiotic (not the yogurt or cheese that supposedly have it, but a real, powder-filled capsule) and take those, or something that helps with gas. A good probiotic will take care of it all within 1-2 days.
    Anonymous