I've never had this happen to me before-Brown discharge.

I've never had this happen to me before. Last night I had brown discharge and it's continuing on today. The other day I notice some blood with I thought was implantion bleeding-I had sex on the 2nd and this was on the 6th. I know the brown stuff is probably just blood but what's going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I don't know if I'm pregnant yet. I had sex on the 2nd and I was fertle that day.
    Anonymous

• maybe its the semen that got trapped up in your cervixs that is coming back out maybe you will become pregnant happen to me! an now im 25 weeks wait til ur missed period an then test good luck!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I went through this when I was 3 weeks and a few days preg (I found out really early). Anyway, my doc told me that it was probably left over blood from my last cycle and my body was just getting rid of it. She did a couple extra test to make sure everything was okay. I'm not 34 weeks. Good luck.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2009