Anyone whos ever been to Disney World..

I always wanted to go as a kid, but I want to take my son, cause I think he would have a blast! But I don't know anyone whos ever been. How was your visit? How much did it cost all together (to get there, food, the rooms, ect)? How long did you stay? How old were the kids? What time of year did you go? Would you do it again? Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Travel

• ok we spent alittle over 2,000 we had 4 people go and we stayed in the contemporary. its good because when you get tired its quick back to the hotel.plus with kids they sometimes will send you a hat and such. plus you gte free character breakfast and some plans you can get free food. we did it every year as a kids and i plan that for mine too..so the day we get back i plan for the next..make sure you have a riding plan too..dont flip around... plus you can go to barnes and noble thry have a disney travel book for kids which has all the kid friendly places in it and has some packing tips where kids can help and fun things for the kids..the best year to start is 4 its good because they arent as picky and they dont get tired as easily and they can ride most everything.. have fun!
    Anonymous

• we have been several times. We have never paid for a hotel becuase of family timeshares. Check out the disney website, they have lots of great promos going on
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• well, i didnt pay so i dont know how much it was, but im not gonna lie, it can be expensive. first of all, you want to stay in a hotel outside of disney world, on the strip. its much cheaper. look for the holiday inn in orlando - its very nice there, not too expensive, and only a few exits away from disney world. july august & september are the hottest months down there and most likley to rain. i like may & june the best. april is nice too, its just starting to warm up in march & april. i think may or june is the best. october is nice too though, its still hot but starting to cool down. i went with my mom, my little brother & my cousin, and also my dad stepmom and little sister. i will definatly be bringing my son when he is old enough. its great.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2009