What are you doing today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This. bleh.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Well, I did a little early morning cleaning and "earned" myself some free time here on Cafemom! I am happy to say I finally got around to putting some up on my profile pg, doing laundry inbetween. Later today my dog has a vet appt and few errands to run before I pick my kids up. Tonight it will be homework help, dinner and my d has piano lesson. That's my day in a nutshell...
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• cleaned and hung out with the kids. when my school age get home we are goin to the library
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 12:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Not much recovering from the weekend mostly. I have dishes to do, dinner to make. And I really need to take a shower. Other then that nothing much.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Well, hmmm. Nothing really, except stuff around the house. I'll probably go outside with my daughter and play for a little while, but just the regular day stuff. I have to decide what to make for dinner, but other than that . . . just me and my baby girl hanging out.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• i think im gonna take my son for a walk because its 65 here today! and then i have school from 4 to 7 and then ill probably just relax.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Working
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Working a half day and then picking up my DD who has an early dismissal from high school. Going home and enjoying the fact that it is November 9th in Ohio and it is about 70 degrees here.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I amm going to go take a walk in a bit. It's a lovely day here in Ohio. I have all the housework done and after I do my farming on Facebook (LOL, you need to be on FB to understand that one, LOL) I am free for the day ;-)
    Anonymous

• Son had braces put on this morning, took him to school, then came home and I'm vegging out on here. I think I will take a nap, I didn't sleep well at all lastnight. Then I will get up, do a load of laundry and then the kids will be home. I was going to run some errands but I think I will wait until tomorrow, I feel yukky!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2009