Really there is the question police now

Why, the heck does it matter if its an actual question, or if someone is sharing information. I swear some of these moms really need to get a life and stop being so uptight

What do you think? ( i ask so I don't get in trouble with the Q police LMAO)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because this is called the 'Answers' section Where moms ask 'questions', not the 'Journal' section which is designed for sharing information.
    Anonymous

• Because some moms don't come here to learn about Avon, or working at home, or how to give money so that someones bus makes it to their charity event. I have nothing against any of those things, but I don't come here to have to weed out all the "spam" moms want to shove down our throats.
    Anonymous

• I'm not talking about advertisements, they may state something, and not put it in question form, and the get jumped all over. I guess it's like the grammar police :-D
    Anonymous

• They have journals to vent in. This is for advice, help, and answers. You could simply vent or tell whatever it is, and add "Any advice?" Not hard.
    Anonymous

• Because that is what the journal is for. If we are interested, we will read them. I don't like the Q and A section cluttered up with rants or poor grammar either.
    Anonymous

• Exactly what the others have said. This is Answers, and Answers go with Questions. If a mommy doesn't have an actual question, she should go to a group or write a journal.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Even when just sharing info, questions can arise.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

Thank you
    Anonymous

• I agree with you. I think it's annoying to have to post a journal over something that to me seems just fine in the Answers section even if it's not really a question. It kinda depends on what it is, but most of the time it doesn't bug me. Besides, noone ever seems to read journals anyway, or post on them, so doesn't seem too likely to get a response that way.
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Because it's so annoying. I just wonder why I wasted my time reading their pointless paragraph.
    Anonymous