Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this might sound dumb but I need some serious answers

I have a temp job (sub teacher) I would like to get a job that pays $50,000 a year, bmw, and country primitive things in my house. I don't know how to get started and all I have is an ssociate degree

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (5)
  • im an mri tech, ct and mri both start at around $32-34/hr. i live in NY. i checked in florida and they pay around$28/hr. i also have an associate degree, thats the min. requirement for radiology.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

  • btw, that wasnt a dumb question

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

  • I don't know where you live, but if you are enjoying substitute teaching have you thought about doing it full time? I know here in NC it doesn't pay 50K to start, but gets close after a number of years. You would need your BA, but you have to start somewhere.

    Answer by missanc at 1:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

  • Are you open to having your own business? PM me and I can explain more.

    Answer by marywoz at 7:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

  • check this out. You don't need a degree, work on your own terms and can get healthly while getting wealthy.

    Answer by chiro789 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.