this might sound dumb but I need some serious answers

I have a temp job (sub teacher) I would like to get a job that pays $50,000 a year, bmw, and country primitive things in my house. I don't know how to get started and all I have is an ssociate degree

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• im an mri tech, ct and mri both start at around $32-34/hr. i live in NY. i checked in florida and they pay around$28/hr. i also have an associate degree, thats the min. requirement for radiology.
    Anonymous

• btw, that wasnt a dumb question
    Anonymous

• I don't know where you live, but if you are enjoying substitute teaching have you thought about doing it full time? I know here in NC it doesn't pay 50K to start, but gets close after a number of years. You would need your BA, but you have to start somewhere.

Answer by missanc at 1:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Are you open to having your own business? PM me and I can explain more.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• check this out. www.jointnt.com/nicolemuschett. You don't need a degree, work on your own terms and can get healthly while getting wealthy.
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2009