Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

complaint ....

does any one know how to go about or even if you can file a complaint againt a person or persons.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • Report abuse against that user to the administrative staff.

    Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

  • Here on CM? Just go to Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

    Answer by admckenzie at 3:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.