why can't i get this guy off my head if i have just seen him thru pictures? this isn't right LOL

lol i just can't understand why i'm thinking so much about someone i really don't know, i hate that my mind plays tricks on me, i do not wanna feel like this i think it's stupid,am i the only one that has gone thru this? i need help,but please no mean comments, i just wanna know why this happens i guess all woman go thru this sometime in their life? he knows i like him because my cousin told him when they were playing call of duty he lives in New York so we are pretty far away, and i don't know if he took my cousins comment seriously or just like a joke, the only thing i know he said was Really?she likes me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• You know... I have been through the EXACT same thing... and I married the man lol. We met discussing our favorite books on the author's website when I was 15. I lived in Colorado and he lived in New York, and so I figured there was no way it could work out, and I hid my feelings for a long time. Eventually, he figured out how I felt adn he felt the same. We figured we would regret not giving it a shot, so he came out to visit me shortly after my 16th birthday over New Years. That's all it took. Three months later he moved out to Colorado to be with me, and we have been inseperable ever since.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• You are not alone, I am going thru the same thing right now. I am happily married and my high school sweetheart found me on face book. I am no longer attracted to him but I cant stop thinking about him. Hmmm what to do.
    Anonymous

• ok i will tell you the truth :$ i just lied saying it was my cousin that told him, but truth is my husband is the one helping lol isn't it funny? i told my husband i like the guy that he has something that attracts me, and i've had conversations with my husband about just divorcing without a fight, it's just that he pays really no attention to me or he would keep on promising we will have sex , he says tomorrow all the time and tomorrow never comes, this has been happening years now, he even told me to buy me a dildo, i'm barely 22 and hubby 29 already so i guess i got married to soon,we have a 5 month old, and i wanna study a carrier and do things i am not doing now,get to know people but still be responsible and caring of my lil girl, i do not wanna teach her bad stuff either its just that i feel like i didnt really had lots of friends or went to many places, or simply didn't do anything to make me feel accomplished
    Anonymous

• sorry i lied on the question but i am just scared of mean comments and so many judging people :(
    Anonymous

• Rumination is what it's called when you think about something over and over. The way to stop is to replace those thoughts with something else. I read online that you can stop rumination by turning on a radio and listen to a song or start singing a song. Once you break the thought pattern you can decide what you want to think about (NOT him). It will get easier each time it happens and then you can control your thoughts. If he contacts you then you can think of him again but while he's not in your life you can limit your thoughts.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Sounds like the hubby is Gay... he is helping you hook up with a guy and not having sex at all. either he is getting it elsewhere or maybe he wants a three some.. either way. u cannot get the guy out of your head cuz it is a chrush. .. where you take it is up to u.
    Anonymous