tmi but I really really need help

Okay I really need help. Last night me and my husband where being intamint and he went down on me and got a bit tough and bit me down there. It really really hurt so I made him stop and I noticed that my right lip was extreamly swollen and black and blue. Over the night the swelling has gone down alot but its still really brused and sore.I guess my question would be has this happened to anyone else and does anyone think that I should be seeing a doctor or just let it heal itself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Health

• Ouch OMG that's never happened to me but I'm definitely getting empathy pains from reading that! He must've bitten you pretty hard. I would suggest taking some Tylenol and maybe trying to ice it? If it doesn't get better in a couple days or starts to get worse I would go in to see a doc. Sorry that happened to you! My goodness!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• lol it was horrible I have no idea what he was thinking but yeah thanks for the advice it started to worry me
    Anonymous

• Something similar has happened to me, and my sis damaged her poor parts in a car wreck while wearing a thong. (undies) I like a cold compress better-can't stand ice down there, but it does heal eventually. I wouldn't have sex for a while, it really will take a little time to heal. Best wishes sweetie!
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2009