Do you read tarot cards?

I have been reading them for quite a few years now but i need to get a new deck and i dont know what ones are good to get. The deck i have now is the wonderland deck. Im just wondering what you have and how well do you like them....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I learned to read the cards many years ago from a friend of my mother, I use an normal deck of cards removing all the cards from the 2's through the 8's . I have scared a few people with my card readings on how close I was to what had happened in the past, and one as to what was going to happen in the next 3 days. But it is rare that it happens that way. I only read the cards for other people and never my self. and again only when I feel the need. Years before my grandfather use to read the cards until he read the death card for a friend. That friend died in a car wreck that night. He refused to read the cards after that. I can not tell you what cards to use as that is personal to each person. I recommend looking at the decks. see what cards feel good in your hand. You might wish to check the I Ching .l. You need to find what works for you. I am working on runes at this time
    dixiecharmer

Answer by dixiecharmer at 3:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Remember, you can't buy them for yourself.
    Anonymous

• OP here.

My husband is going to get them for me but he dosnt know what ones he should get so i need some answers and im going to show it to him and he is going to pick out of them.
    Anonymous

• creeps.
    Anonymous

• anon 49.
    Why are you being so rude. If you dont belive in it or dont read them then just dont answer. Is it that hard to click another button and leave the page?
    Anonymous

• i have a deck but i bought it (well actually my dad bought it for me) when i was in high school, we got it from borders, you could start there.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2009