Ovulation??

I had my period on Oct. 24. I had to take clomid takes 3-7 to make me ovulate. It's now day 17 of my cycle. I had a white discharge Sat. That didn't last very long. It came back Sun. and again didn't last very long. Today there is none at all. Could this have been ovulation? I have irregular cycles so I'm not really sure what to look for...I tested with some cheap ovulation tests and they came up negative? Any advice would be appreciated!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If it was white and sticky then you prolly haven't ovulated yet. When it becomes clear and egg white and stretchy, that is when you are most likely going to ovulate and is teh most condusive envrionment for "little boys" :D
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 4:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Everyone ovulates at different times on their cycles. I know some who ovulated on CD 22-24. I personally ovulated usually on CD15-17. But I used OPK's and they showed when I was ovulaing. The white discharge, was it white and sticky? Or more clear and stretchy?
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 3:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• OP-It was white and sticky.....
    Anonymous