facial hair

How do you ladies get rid of facial hair? I dont know the best way to do it to make sure its the least noticable. Ive heard people say not to shave cause it grows back thicker but then someone else tells you something else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wax it
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 3:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• i use one of those tiny electric trimmers because i have extreme sensitvity to bleaches and chemical hair removers. it works really good and no the hair does not grow back darker. its not physically possible. i however would not use the same type of razor you shave your legs with. plus the trimmer is quick and you can do it anytime, if the kids interupt, just go finish later.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 3:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• oh yeah, i wax my eyebrows...but if the hair is too soft or fine, the wax may not grip it. and i am a wuss when it comes to pain..lol...so i have to have someone else do it for me.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 3:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I use facial cream hair remover by Nair...and I pluck...I will try threading though, my cousin had it done and it really works.
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 3:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I shave and it doesn't grow back in heavier. I use hubbies shaver.
    Anonymous

• Waxing it or using a hair removal cream are your best options. I personally don't wax my face because the skin is too sensitive although I occasionally do my legs! For my face I use the Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream. Its awesome. It removes the hair quickly (if you've used another cream like Nair that takes forever don't leave this one on too long thinking it will too I made that mistake lol) Anyway its a good product, no stubble afterwards either. It doesn't stink like burning hair and doesnt burn. www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• fortunatley I'm blonde so I just use small manicure scissors on the pale hairs on my upper lip.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Thanks everyone! I think im going to start by trying the avon cream.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2009