Where do I advertise?

I was thinking of making up flyers for rideshare. I figured I could give people rides to their destinations without them having to call a cab. It'd be a good way to get some last minute holiday money. How do I let people know that I'm available for this kind of thing??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, for something you are doing for faster money (as opposed to a long term venture with a long term marketing plan) I would say you could dot he flyers, maybe put posting on craigslist and other free classifieds for your area. Include it in your church (if you go) bulletin, PTA bulletins, etc... just anything you can do to get the word out. Good luck! What a unique idea...I've never heard of it!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Definitely put some flyers up at senior buildings. They frequently need a ride for things.
    Anonymous

• Good Idea, but I think that would be illegal without a license of some sort, if you are going to charge people for the ride.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 4:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2009