My son is a little over two months old, he's always crabby the past two days, what can I try to calm him down?

I have tried a lot of different things, such as:
Gripe Water
Pacifier(many types)
Rocking him
Swaddling
swing
bottle(warm and cold)

new_mommy9808

Asked by new_mommy9808 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• with my colicky child I bounced him all day long - or car rides, loud static in the car helped. mostly I held him and rocked him and cried with him the whole time - he had colic from day# 3 til 5 months. 14 hours a day..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Did he just get his first shots? If so, Tylenol should help.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 4:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Well, it is my theory that newborns are great the first month or two and then they wake up and don't like it! My daughter and nephew were both excellent babies up unitl the 3 wk. mark. All they did was sleep 20 hrs. a day-- unti they didn't! My daughter didn't calm down until about 4 mos.
    Anonymous

• In his bouncy seat on top of the dryer while it's running. The warmth, vibration and white noise work wonders.
    Anonymous

• My DS is also 2 months old and when he is just grouchy and whiney for what seems to be no reason and nothing else works.. i give him a warm bath followed by a warm bottle and he is good to go... usually falls right to sleep ;D
    TrystansMom314

Answer by TrystansMom314 at 6:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2009